Our client, one of the fastest growing Franchise networks in the world, is currently looking for Polish Speaking Distribution Manager for Central Europe Markets.
Supply Chain Manager/ Distribution Manager (Food)
Location: Warszawa (mazowieckie)
Reference code: MK150917/karieramanagerapl
Employment form: Pełny etat
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: powyżej 4 lat
Offered salary: 20 000 - 22 500
Purpose of the role:
Joining the Purchasing & Supply Chain team the Distribution Manager is responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries and in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services. The person also brings support to Supply chain Development manager in analysis and distributor transition and/or start up.
This is a remote position with travel around Europe.
- Direct management of distributors and/or re-distributors
- To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
- Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time
- Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
- Work in conjunction with the purchasing teams, suppliers and the supply chain team to identify projects which will improve the capability of EIPC to deliver successfully to franchisees
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization of processes at distributor(s
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
- In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
- In conjunction with Franchisee Support and Purchasing, identify risks inherent in current processes and build solutions and contingency plans.
- Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
- Participate at market reviews and tenders
- Insures a smooth transition between distributors when needs
- Works on the implementation of new distributor in a country
- Analytical work in support of the Supply chain development Manager
- Performance Measures:
- Distributor performance and savings through distribution network
- Franchisee satisfaction
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise ( Food )
- Experience of working in a franchisee environment
- Some knowledge of project management
- Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
- Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
- Self sufficient and well organised; able to manage own schedule effectively
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment
- €65,000 + bonus + car allowance.
Please note this is a remote role in which you will be working from home+ travel to different parts of Europe
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2016 r. Nr 101, poz. 922, ze zm.)"